Friday, April 17, 2009

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. James A. Baldwin

April 17, 2009, marks a very momentous occasion in my life.
Today is a sign of hope renewed.
A symbol of beautiful obscurity and taking joy from the ashes.
Today is a day of dreams reborn.

Awe has been engraved into my heart.
The astounding pursuit undoes every piece of me.
I am drowning in the light of Love, deeper than ever before.
But deeper still, will I go!

I have been ravaged by intent.
I have been moved by tenderness.
I have been changed by a warring Love.

There is no proper word in the English language that seems full enough, seems rich enough for the gratitude that consumes me. All I can say, with the entirety of my heart, is this:

Never, ever stop.

The crushing place has become a garden that I never want to leave.
Embracing beautiful obscurity!


1 comment: